Alpha Omega Collective is open daily for outdoor tastings.
Open Daily: 11:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
What to Expect When Visiting Alpha Omega Collective Downtown
We are graciously asking all of our guests to please help us be safe, for your party, our other guests and our team. Here are some things you need to know before coming to Alpha Omega Collective Downtown for your experience:
- Unvaccinated guests must continue to wear a mask at all times when on our property, other than when seated at your table.
- As you are checked in, we will screen you for symptoms by having you answer a few questions, and we will ask you to sanitize your hands. We will have sanitizer available.
Your Food and Wine Experience:
- Wine flights, wines by the glass and bottle service are offered.
- A culinary menu of dishes that complement the wines, prepared in our onsite kitchen by Pennington Provisions using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients, is also available. No outside food can be brought onto the premises.
- We are not able to accommodate parties larger than six people.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between appointments.
- Although your experience may differ at other businesses, please be respectful of our protocols.
In our current public health crisis, there is risk inherent in any public place or gathering. While we are doing all we can to comply with the State requirements and to make your experience as safe as possible, we cannot remove all risk from your visit.
If you have any questions about your visit, please contact email@example.com or call us at 707-294-6960.
We’re thrilled to have downtown Napa bustling again. We look forward to delivering the wonderful hospitality that we quickly developed a reputation for since opening our doors in 2019. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Experience a World of Terroir - Click to Reserve!