Please see below some things you need to know before coming to Alpha Omega Collective Downtown for your experience.
Open Daily: 11:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
What to Expect When Visiting Alpha Omega Collective Downtown
As you know, the world has changed immensely since our doors were last open. We are graciously asking all of our guests to please help us be safe, for your party, our other guests and our team. The State of California has imposed some strict guidelines that we need to abide by in order to be open to guests at the current time. Here are some things you need to know before coming to Alpha Omega Collective Downtown for your experience:
- The State requires that all members of the party must be present before seating, and our staff must bring the whole party to the table at one time.
- Please bring and wear a mask at all times when on our property, other than when seated at your table. We will also have masks available.
- As you are checked in, we will screen you for symptoms by having you answer a few questions, and we will ask you to sanitize your hands. We will have sanitizer available. We will then bring you to your table.
Your Food and Wine Experience:
- We offer wines by the bottle and glass only. No tastings are available at this time. In order to purchase wine, food must be ordered from The Dutch Door, which offers casual, gourmet meals made with seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients in our onsite kitchen and served in compostable containers. No outside food can be brought onto the premises.
- We are not able to accommodate parties larger than six people.
- A wide variety of other protocols are being put in place for your safety and ours, per the State’s requirements. Although your experience may not be what you are used to, please be respectful of our protocols.
In our current public health crisis, there is risk inherent in any public place or gathering. While we are doing all we can to comply with the State requirements and to make your experience as safe as possible, we cannot remove all risk from your visit.
Thus, if you choose to visit us at Alpha Omega Collective Downtown, you and all those in your party are assuming all risks related the coronavirus and any other public health threat.
If you have any questions about your visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 707-294-6960.
If all this sounds burdensome, think about the pleasure that enjoying wine brings. Come with a smile and the expectation of receiving the wonderful hospitality that we quickly developed a reputation for since opening our doors in 2019. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Experience a World of Terroir - Click to Reserve!