What to Expect When Visiting Alpha Omega Collective Downtown
We are graciously asking all of our guests to please help us be safe, for your party, our other guests and our team. The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is currently requiring masks to be worn in all indoor public settings, irrespective of vaccine status.
Here are some things you need to know before coming to Alpha Omega Collective Downtown for your experience:
- All guests must continue to wear a mask at all times while indoors.
Your Food and Wine Experience:
- Wine flights, wines by the glass and bottle service are offered.
- A culinary menu of dishes that complement the wines, prepared in our onsite kitchen by Pennington Provisions using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients, is also available. No outside food can be brought onto the premises.
- We are not able to accommodate parties larger than six people.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between tasting appointments.
- Although your experience may differ at other businesses, please be respectful of our protocols.
In our current public health crisis, there is risk inherent in any public place or gathering. While we are doing all we can to comply with the State requirements and to make your experience as safe as possible, we cannot remove all risk from your visit.
If you have any questions about your visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 707-294-6960.
We look forward to delivering the wonderful hospitality that we quickly developed a reputation for since opening our doors in 2019. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Experience a World of Terroir - Click to Reserve!